Kognity is one the fastest growing EdTech companies in the world with the aim to radically improve learning for 1.5 billion school students globally. We are currently looking for an Accountant who loves working with numbers, is flexible, meticulous and excels at taking responsibility. You are driven, committed and enjoy working in a fast-paced organization. department consisting of two Finance Assistants, one Financial Accountant, one Business Controller and our CFO. The position is based in central Stockholm (Östermalm).
• Develop new processes and make our current ones more efficient
• Year-end closing and prepare paperwork to assist auditors
• Provide support on ad-hoc requests and projects
• Salaries, taxes and billings management
• Monthly account reconciliation
• Organize and maintain financial records
• Bachelor in Accounting or Finance
• 1-2 years bookkeeping or accounting experience from Big-4
• Experience of Swedish GAAP
• Experience working with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Fluent in spoken and written English & Swedish
• Natural sense of structure, with an interest in setting up processes and guidelines
Kognity collaborates with Human Capital in this recruitment. To apply, kindly send your CV with reference MS/1554 to email@example.com as soon as possible as interviews are ongoing. Questions about the position are answered by Michael Schmidt on 070 415 85 13 or Linnea Jahnson on 072 077 76 81.
Kognity is one the fastest growing EdTech companies in the world with the aim to radically improve learning globally. Back in 2012, we decided to start reinventing the printed textbook in order to provide a digital, interactive and intelligent textbook. Six years later we currently provide digital textbooks to schools in over 70 countries on 5 continents, allowing students to learn things faster, more effectively, and teachers to help students reach their goals. We are growing rapidly with a growth rate of 100 % per year and we are currently looking for the sharpest brains, and biggest hearts to take part in our journey towards making the world a better place.