We are now looking for a Senior Quantitative Analyst to join Scania’s financial services team at the global headquarter in Södertälje, 30 minutes from Stockholm City. Scania is a world leading, Swedish, manufacturer and supplier of commercial vehicles and operates in more than 100 countries. The company is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
As a Senior Quantitative Analyst you will be an important member of the central credit risk department. The credit risk management team is a core of Scania’s captive financial services with the main purpose to optimize credit risk management. Main focus will be working with Scania’s credit scoring models, models for automated credit approvals, impairment models for IFRS 9 and models for credit risk management on portfolio level. You will join a competent and senior team of four co-workers.
Besides the core duties of this role we offer the right candidate a more business-oriented approach to credit risk management. You will get the opportunity not only to focus on the quantitative risk tasks but the credit risk impact on business decision making and credit portfolio management.
• Improving and maintaining our different credit risk models
• Working with data quality and validation for our credit risk models
• Working with implementing our credit risk models in our business processes
• Analyze and provide valuable insight of the credit portfolio risks to business management
• Participate in other projects related to quantitative credit risk analysis
• Experience in credit risk modelling (ECL, PD and LGD modelling) will be an advantage
• Relevant university degree and at least 5 years of working experience from the financial services or banking industry
• High level of computer programming skills. Experience in Python is required.
• Good communication skills, including ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Self-motivated and business driven with a high level of dedication
• Knowledge of the asset-based financing industry will be an advantage
• Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
In this recruitment Scania is working with Human Capital, therefor all the applications are to be sent to them using the application button provided below. To get more information about the role and Scania you are welcome to call Mikael Schmidt or Max Hedgren at +46 8 546 99 260. We look forward hearing from you! #LI-DNI
Scania is a world leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system.
In 2017, we delivered 82,472 trucks, 8,305 buses as well as 8,521 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Scania’s net sales rose to a record high SEK 119.7 billion, an increase of 15 percent compared to the previous year. Founded in 1891, Scania operates in more than 100 countries and employs around 49,300 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of TRATON GROUP. Under this umbrella the brands Scania, MAN and Volkswagen Caminhoes e Ônibus work closely together with the aim to turn TRATON and its brands into a Global Champion.
Tel: +46 70 415 85 13