We are looking for an Accountant to help in our next stage of growth. You will report to the EMEA Controller and the position is placed in Stockholm city. We are seeking talented professionals excited to build new technology that advances scientific research while growing their career within a dynamic, supportive environment. By joining 10x Genomics, you can become an integral part of helping enable our customers expand the ways they explore, discover, process and innovate in the field of genomics. Individuals applying for this position must be a self-starter, problem solver, can thrive in a fast-paced environment, and can provide immediate contribution to the EMEA finance team.
• Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
• Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier’s ledger, and general ledger
• Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
• Maintain and update accounting records and files
• Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
• Support monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Manage obligations to suppliers and third-party vendors
• Assist in monthly payroll calculations and review and file payroll documents
• Review and approve expense reports and employee input of vacation and sick time
• Prepare bank deposits
• Assist in tax and compliance forms preparation
• Provide assistance with tax and financial audits
• Liaise with EMEA Controller to improve financial procedures.
• 5+ years of experience in a mid-sized company having worked in relevant role in accounting
• Proven bookkeeping experience and thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Knowledge of an accounting information system (NetSuite, Oracle) is a big plus
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
• Knowledge of local payroll procedures and legislation
• BA Accounting or related degree
• Professional in both Swedish and English language – spoken and written
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
To get more information about the role and 10X Genomics, Inc. you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter Anna Ekedorff at +46 70 952 53 68 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward hearing from you! #LI-DNI
10x Genomics is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry and bioinformatics, our award-winning Chromium™ System is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the fundamentals of biology at unprecedented resolution and scale. Learn more at 10xGenomics.com. Fueled by equal parts scientific vision and determined passion, we are delivering unprecedented innovation to short-read sequencing technologies and transforming how genomic information is accessed. You will feel the 10x difference the moment you enter our offices and labs. There’s a dynamic energy here, and we’re looking for the best of the best to be a part of it.
Tel: 070-952 53 68