As Finance and Supply Chain Analyst, you are joining Euroclear Sweden’s Finance team in its efforts to continuously develop and improve finance and supply chain processes. You will have the opportunity to work with a large number of different topics and processes – from controlling and supplier management to working with audits – and will work daily with experts to help you develop your own skills and knowledge. You will have the opportunity to focus more on Finance or Supply Chain the more you grow in the role. This role is part of the Finance function, which also includes Supply Chain.
• Supports the Finance and Supply Chain teams in their day to day activities
• Contributes to the definition, development and documentation of Finance and Supply Chain processes, e.g. reporting, cash management, invoicing, supplier management, etc.
• Provides support to Euroclear Sweden’s different business areas and units, to e.g. follow up on costs and purchase orders, to support forecasting and budgeting, etc
• Supports the development of financial and supplier reporting to different departments and committees, such as the Project Portfolio and the Executive Committee
• Proposes and drives improvements to systems and methods of work and analysis, and contributes to ensuring that they are continuously adapted to business requirements
Work together with colleagues in Euroclear Group, for example to identify and leverage best practices to improve our way of working
• Acts as a local guardian for Finance and Supply Chain processes and supports stakeholders in understanding and applying these processes in their day to day task
Supply Chain responsibilities can include:
• Prepares and processes requisitions and purchase orders for the procurement of goods, services and supplies and handles contract renewals of a low or medium complexity
• Identifies, researches, and evaluates suppliers that meet the local organization’s standards of quality, price, timing, and reliability of supply (supplier evaluation) within the organization’s risk appetite
• Supports the line management to manage contractual performance in line with Euroclear policies and processes, with (internal or external) suppliers and takes corrective actions when necessary (performance monitoring and reporting)
Finance responsibilities can include:
• Assist in the planning, budgeting and forecasting and in business planning decisions
• Develops and continuously improves reports and dashboards to senior management
• Supports the development of regular monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results, prepares ad-hoc financial estimates, budgets, and reports
• You have just started your career in Finance or Supply Chain and are looking to learn the broader scope of a Finance department
• You have a university degree or equivalent from experience
• Able to work independently in a structured and process-oriented manner
• Attentive to detail
• Eager to learn
• Demonstrates responsibility and ownership on assigned tasks and work areas
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Preferably experienced with tools such as Oracle EBS, Ariba, DocuSign, etc.
• Fluent in Swedish and English, with strong communication skills both written and verbally
Send your resume as soon as possible as interviews are held now. In this recruitment Euroclear is cooperating with Human Capital and refers all contact regarding the position to Max Hedgren, email@example.com
As the Swedish Central Securities Depository, we have been contributing to safe and efficient securities management in the Swedish financial market since 1971.
As a financial market infrastructure, Euroclear Sweden’s handles the clearing and settlement of securities, such as shares or bonds traded on the Stockholm Stock Exchange and other marketplaces. Today around 1,800 companies are affiliated to the system and about 50 banks and financial institutions use it on a daily basis. Additionally, we offer a digital fund order solution for fund companies and fund distributors.
Located in central Stockholm, Euroclear Sweden has almost 100 employees. We are part of the international Euroclear group, which has 15 offices around the world, approximately 4,000 employees and its headquarters in Brussels.