As the Head of Finance for the Nordics, you will report to global finance in headquarters and be responsible for finance, IT, logistics and supply chain. As a key member of the Nordic management team, you will play a critical role in strategic decision making, working very closely with the General Manager. Vifor Pharma is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products. The position is located in Kista, Stockholm and you will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
As Head of Finance your tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limitied to:
• Ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process of the Nordic Management Team
• Ensure a timely and professional management reporting to headquarters: 5-year planning, budgeting / forecasting and ad hoc analysis
• Ensure Cash Flow Management and monitor Budgetary Control to ensure compliance of standard operating procedure
• Ensure a sound accounting system where company complies with all statutory and external requirements and regulations
• Ensure that IT processes support the effective running of the business
• Represent company in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
For this leadership role within the Nordic management team, we are looking for an experienced and qualified professional with the following qualifications, background and experience:
• Minimum of five years of work related experience within the Swedish and Nordics markets
• Experience from working at an international company
• Some knowledge of IFRS is preferred
• Experience from accounting and controlling
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
• Good knowledge of Excel.
In this recruitment Vifor Pharma cooperates with Human Capital and refer all contact regarding the position to Max Hedgren at Human Capital.
Vifor Pharma Group, formerly Galenica Group, is a global specialty pharmaceuticals company that researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products and is the partner of choice for innovative, patient-focused solutions. The company’s goal is to be a global leader in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies and strives to help patients around the world with severe and chronic diseases to lead better, healthier lives. Vifor Pharma Group has production sites in Switzerland and Portugal as well as a dynamic network of affiliates and partners offering broad market coverage all over the world. The company has an ever-growing global presence while at the same time remaining firmly rooted in its home market, Switzerland.
Vifor Pharma Group consists of Vifor Pharma; Vifor Fresenius Medical Care Renal Pharma, its joint company with Fresenius Medical Care; Relypsa; and OM Pharma.
For more information, please visit: http://www.viforpharma.com/en/about-vifor-pharma/who-we-are.