As Outsourcing Manager, you are responsible for helping Euroclear Sweden establish a sound outsourcing governance framework, and help ensure that Euroclear Sweden obtains value for money from its vendors by defining, implementing and overseeing Euroclear Sweden’s overall sourcing strategy to ensure the services delivered are fit-for-purpose and of high quality and low risk.
You work closely with colleagues from Supply Chain, Legal, Compliance, and Risk departments and take a central role in the local organization supporting the business, to ensure contracts and supplier relationships are of the highest quality and meet all control expectations.
• Develop and implement Euroclear Sweden’s overall sourcing strategy for a broad range of categories (IT, Business, etc) and responsible for development, management, and monitoring of strategic partnerships (focus on IT)
• Ensure that Euroclear Sweden’s outsourcing is in line with legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. CSDR) and with the company’s risk appetite. Work with Legal, Compliance and Risk Management to ensure contracts meets all internal control expectations
• Support business and IT to ensure contracts are fit-for-purpose and help achieve the business’ expectations
• Manage both executive and day-to-day relationships with our strategic partners and key suppliers
• Manage the full outsourcing lifecycle, including vendor evaluation, due diligence, vendor selection, contract negotiations, outsourcing risk assessments etc. and the subsequent day-to-day management and follow-up of Euroclear Sweden’s vendors
• Liaise with the Supply Chain department at Group level on sourcing strategy, established purchasing policies and procedures, (preferred) supplier lists, standards and templates, and optimize price, delivery, and terms for local needs
• Consolidate the reporting on outsourcing to stakeholders (as Euroclear Sweden Board, Management Committee, Swedish regulators, Euroclear Group).
• Arrange and facilitate the Outsourcing Committee (sub-committee to the Management Committee)
• Analyse and report on consolidated supplier performance and costs
• Continuously seek to improve procurement and contract management processes and act as a local guardian of Euroclear Group processes
• Experience with outsourcing in a regulated industry (preferably the financial industry)
• Excellent understanding of vendor management, sourcing processes and contracts (e.g. purchasing, invoicing, performance monitoring, pricing models) in an international context
• Analytical mindset and able to work in a structured and process-oriented manner
• Excellent communication skills and proficient in stakeholder management, towards both internal and external stakeholders
• Attentive to detail
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Fluent in English and/or Swedish, both written and verbally
In this recruitment Euroclear is cooperating with Human Capital recruitment and refers all contact regarding the position to Max Hedgren, email@example.com.
As the Swedish Central Securities Depository, we have been contributing to safe and efficient securities management in the Swedish financial market since 1971.
As a financial market infrastructure, Euroclear Sweden’s handles the clearing and settlement of securities, such as shares or bonds traded on the Stockholm Stock Exchange and other marketplaces. Today around 1,800 companies are affiliated to the system and about 50 banks and financial institutions use it on a daily basis. Additionally, we offer a digital fund order solution for fund companies and fund distributors.
Located in central Stockholm, Euroclear Sweden has almost 100 employees. We are part of the international Euroclear group, which has 15 offices around the world, approximately 4,000 employees and its headquarters in Brussels.